Monday, 17 March 2014

What to do in Oslo - recommendations from a local



 
 
On this blog I'm writing about things to do and see in Oslo, based on my own experience. 

I'm receiving a lot of guests to my apartments and rooms for rent in Oslo, and from my experience many of them appreciate some tips from I local, hence I try to gather some below. I started this blog recently and more posts will come soon.

I'm a hobby photographer and most pictures on my blogs are taken by me.


 Places to eat in Oslo:


Things to see in Oslo:

General Oslo tips:


Other places in Norway - must be experienced:







Oslo  - most beautiful places to visit:


Oslo skyline night bjørvika

Above: Oslo skyline - Bjørvika 


Above and below: Oslo new Opera House


Below: Oslo Fjord 


Oslo landscape


Oslo boats

Below: Oslo Old Town



vigeland winter photos

vigeland autumn colors


Oslo coolest apartment building

Oslo coolest building

Bjørvika bikes Oslo

inside Oslo opera house










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your own comments, toughs and tips in the comment field below. Spam will be deleted.